(V, GF) A beautiful light pasta dish, bursting with Mediterranean flavours.
- Heat Extra virgin olive oil in large frying pan or wok, fry the onions on medium heat, stir occasionally with wooden spoon until soft.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, chilli oil & pesto. Stir well and gently simmer for 10 minutes, stirring every few minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the Fusilloni Giganti for 9 minutes in a large saucepan with salted boiling water.
- While pasta is cooking, add the Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables mix to your sauce. Add a spoonful of pasta water and stir gently for a few minutes, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Now drain and tip the pasta into the sauce. Return the pan to medium heat. Stir gently for 20 seconds to allow the flavours to combine. Serve immediately.
- Sprinkle some grated Grana Padano cheese, finish with basil leaves.
Paired with a beautiful bottle of Sicilian Corvo Rosso. Enjoy.
Other recipes you might like